|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. This article has been tagged since 23:42, January 21, 2016 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
Tigers were natural jungle cats that were native to both warm and cold forests of the world. They were distinguished from other great cats by their orange fur and black stripes. Also, unlike other great cats, tigers loved the water. Their territories were often centered around or near a large body of water, such as a river or lake.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 339. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 281–282. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 36. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 95. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 120. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.