|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
|This article requires cleanup.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
Titans are the largest of the giant race, standing even taller than cloud or storm giants. In the social order of giants, they are ranked highest on the Ordning, above all other giants, giant-kin, and ogres.
They should not be confused with the Dawn Titans, or primordials (although the punishment for the arrogance that lead to the creation of the Sea of Fallen Stars may very well be a confusion between the titans and the Dawn Titans).
Titans typically wielded a huge warhammer but also carried javelins to throw. Although they weren't mages, Titans had numerous spell-like abilities such as holy smite, meteor swarm, and chain lightning.
- Nicolas Logue (July 2007). “The Ecology of the Titan”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #357 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), pp. 60–64.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 242–243. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 343. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 94. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 164. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
Cloud • Ettin • Fire (Fire titan ) • Fog • Frost • Hill (Earth titan • Mouth of Grolantor) • Mountain • Stone • Storm (Storm titan) • Titan
Eldritch • Death • Sand • Troll