Titivilus was among the weaker archdevils, but he was exceptionally intelligent and clever. He was highly skilled at twisting words and causing confusion.
Titivilus was capable of using a number of spells at will, including animate dead, bestow curse, charm person or mammal, chaos, emotion, forget, fumble, illusion, hypnotism, illusionary script, know alignment, message, misdirection, non-detection, polymorph self, protection of good, suggestion, teleport, tongues, and ventriloquism; he could also cast feeblemind and symbol of discord once per day, and cause fear with a single touch.
Titivilus was said to possess a silver sword of wounding.
— The Book of Fire
Titivilus was the nuncio of Dispater.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Robin D. Laws, Robert J. Schwalb (December 2006). Fiendish Codex II: Tyrants of the Nine Hells. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 41. ISBN 0-7869-3940-0.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (May 29, 2018). Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 178–179. ISBN 978-0786966240.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Robert J. Schwalb (October 2007). “Infernal Aristocracy: The Dukes of Hell”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #360 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 43–44.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (August 1983). Monster Manual II 1st edition. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-031-4.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Gary Gygax (July 1983). “From the Sorcerer's Scroll: New denizens of devildom”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #75 (TSR, Inc.), p. 14.