Tlanchass and Archveult Tattercloak, then a student of the Seven Mages, departed Myth Drannor in the Year of the Zombie Lords, 681 DR, flying out of Sixstars Intersection on Greengrass. She revealed her true form there.
As of the Year of the Deep Moon, 1294 DR, Archveult was known to live with her, and she was known to lair somewhere in The Vast, within a network of caverns that contained some shallow water, with an entrance hidden in the basement of what resembled a lonely cabin. After Archveult's death fighting an unknown dragon, she spent a day mourning his death over the city of Raven's Bluff; the tears she shed became the Tears of the Dragon. At dusk, she left for the west, and was never seen again; her hoard was still unfound as of the late 14th century DR.
- Steven E. Schend (1998). The Fall of Myth Drannor. Edited by Cindi Rice, Dale Donovan. (TSR, Inc.), p. 18. ISBN 0-7869-1235-9.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 96. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), pp. 99–100. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.
- Ed Greenwood (June 1992). “The Everwinking Eye: The Tears of the Dragon”. In Jean Rabe ed. Polyhedron #72 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 29–30.
- Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.