Torzak-Belgirn was a forge city built on the mountainside of Solania, near Rainfather's Peak. The city was built upon countless platforms extending from the mountainside, which gave it a metallic appearance.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
It was known to be inhabited by the greatest craftsmen of the planes, including the soul-forms of dwarven master smiths. All those artisans were working in the city by choice and built products of incredible quality, including weapons, armors, vehicles, and constructs.
Notable Locations[edit | edit source]
- The Soulforge of Moradin: This forge created by the chief deity of the dwarven pantheon was connected to the Crucible of Light, and served to create the Rod of Law during the Dawn War.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
References[edit | edit source]
- Rob Heinsoo (April 2010). The Plane Above. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 45. ISBN 978-0786953929.}}
- David Noonan (May 2004). Complete Divine. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 128. ISBN 0-7869-3272-4.
- Robert J. Schwalb (December 2009). “Scales of war: Those once loyal”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #173 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 29–78.
- Richard Baker, John Rogers, Robert J. Schwalb, James Wyatt (December 2008). Manual of the Planes 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 91. ISBN 978-0-7869-5002-7.
- Mike Mearls, Brian R. James, Steve Townshend (July 2010). Demonomicon. Edited by Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 978-0786954926.