Transtra was a powerful crime lord and slaver in Skullport who associated herself with the Iron Ring Consortium. Very few knew about her true nature as a lamia noble, as she used many disguises and illusions. Very secretly—and under a geas effect—she was being tutored in the magical arts by Halaster himself.
Transtra was the owner of the House of the Long Slow Kiss, a 4-story festhall in Skullport. She also owned at least one warehouse, and had business dealings in smuggling, gambling, thievery, slavery, and moneylending. She was also known to hire adventurers to investigate rumors in Undermountain.
- Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 148. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc), p. 94. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.
- Eric L. Boyd, Ed Greenwood, Christopher Lindsay, Sean K. Reynolds (June 2007). Expedition to Undermountain. Edited by Bill Slavicsek. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 37. ISBN 978-0-7869-4157-5.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 108. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc), p. 95. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.
- Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.