The Triboar Trail was a trail that ran from the town of Triboar through to Conyberry, and stretching to the High Road on the coast. The region around it was also called Triboar Trail. It was sometimes called the "Triboar Cutoff" or the "Cony Gap."
Notable Locations[edit | edit source]
- Triboar: This trading town at the eastern end of the Triboar Trail gave the road its name.
- Butterskull Ranch: A farm five miles east of Conyberry.
- Conyberry: Only ruins remained of this small farming village by the end of the 15th century DR.
- Phandalin: A junction from the Triboar Trail led to the mining village of Phandalin a few miles south.
- Cragmaw Hideout: A cave complex used as a base of operations by the Cragmaw tribe of goblins. From here, they ambushed travelers on the Triboar Trail.
- Wayside Inn: This inn marked the western end of the Triboar Trail where the trail met the High Road.
Reference[edit | edit source]
- Wizards RPG Team (July 2014). “Lost Mine of Phandelver”. Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set (Wizards of the Coast), p. 27. ISBN 978-0-7869-6559-5.
- |Christopher Perkins (September 2019). “Dragon of Icespire Peak”. In Scott Fitzgerald Gray ed. Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Kit (Wizards of the Coast), p. ?. ISBN 978-0-7869-6683-7.
- Wizards RPG Team (September 3rd, 2019). "Storm Lord's Wrath", Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Kit, Wizards of the Coast.