Tyrannosauruses were enormous predators and fast runners. They hunted any creature they considered edible, and were terrors to all other creatures in their territory. If prey was scarce, a tyrannosaurus could survive on carrion and smaller creatures.
The god Ubtao manifested his avatar in the form of an enormous tyrannosaurus rex, over twice its normal size. During the Time of Troubles of 1358 DR, he stalked the jungles of Chult in this form, and battled the snake god Sseth. As dinosaurs, tyrannosaurs were believed to be among the Children of Ubtao.
- Big Honker, a crowd-pleasing racing tyrannosaurus rex from Port Nyanzaru.
- Scarback, a veteran racing tyrannosaurus rex from Port Nyanzaru.
- The King of Feathers, a powerful tyrannosaurus rex with magical abilities living in a ruined amphitheater in the city of Omu.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 79–80. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 61–62. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 28. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 42. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 90. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 32. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 106. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.