Tyrannosauruses were enormous predators, with large heads that measured 6 feet (1.8 meters) long with teeth that were 3 to 6 feet (0.91 to 1.8 meters) in length. Despite their enormous size, they were known to be fast runners.
Among those who knew of dinosaurs, tyrannosaurs were considered to be some of the most fearsome and dreadful of carnivorous dinosaurs.
Tyrannosaurs were a carnivorous species that hunted any creature they considered edible, and were terrors to all other creatures in their territory. If prey was scarce, a tyrannosaurus could survive on carrion and smaller creatures.
The fangs of these creatures were highly valued by collectors outside of Chult.
- Big Honker, a racing dinosaur from Port Nyanzaru.
- Scarback, another racing dinosaur from the same city.
- The King of Feathers, the powerful tyrannosaurus that dwelled within the ruined city of Omu.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins (2014-09-30). Monster Manual 5th edition. Edited by Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 79–80. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 61–62. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 28. ISBN 0-935696-00-8.
- James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 42. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- Eric L. Boyd (September 1997). Powers & Pantheons. Edited by Julia Martin. (TSR, Inc.), p. 90. ISBN 978-0786906574.
- Dale Donovan (December 1995). “Liber Benevolentiae”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Conflict (TSR, Inc.), p. 18. ISBN 0-7869-0309-0.
- Cryptic Studios (June 2013). Neverwinter. Perfect World Entertainment.
- Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 32. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.
- Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 106. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.
Sauropods: Anchisaurus • Brachiosaurus • Brontosaurus • Camarasaurus • Cetiosaurus • Diplodocus • Mamenchisaurus • Massospondylus • Plateosaurus
Ornithopods: • Ankylosaurus • Camptosaurus • Dacentrurus • Hadrosaurus • Iguanodon • Kentrosaurus • Lambeosaurus • Monoclonius • Paleocinthus • Pentaceratops • Stegosaurus • Styracosaurus • Trachodon • Triceratops
Pterosaurids: Pteranodon • Pterosaurus • Quetzalcoatlus
Aquatic: Elasmosaurus • Mosasaurus • Nothosaurus • Plesiosaurus • Podokesaurus • Temnodontosaurus