|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
11 Uktar, or the 11th of the Rotting, is the 315th day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos during a non-leap year or the 316th day of a leap year.
|Calendar of Harptos|
|Feast of the Moon|
On This Day
- In 1334 DR, Foril Obarskyr, the son of Azoun IV and Filfaeril Selzair, was assassinated by the Fire Knives at the age of two.
- In 1369 DR, the Twelfth Serôs War ended at Myth Nantar.
- In 1374 DR, Selgaunt, the capital of Sembia, allied itself both economically and militarily with the Netherese in response to growing unrest throughout Sembia.
- In 1374 DR, the harbor and docks of the coastal city of Yhaunn on the Sea of Fallen Stars was attacked by a giant kraken.
- Ed Greenwood (2000). “After the Dragon: The Kingdom of Cormyr Today”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #5 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61.
- Steven E. Schend (1999). Sea of Fallen Stars. (TSR, Inc), p. 74. ISBN 0-7869-1393-2.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.