Uluvin was a sleepy crossroads town located in the Delimbiyr Vale in the Savage Frontier. It was a sparsely-populated settlement with a few scattered trees and dusty roads. The village was avoided by most travelers and merchants as it offered little in the way of trade beyond a few street peddlers.
The village was a cross-roads for several trails, including the Iron Road and the Secomber Trail, along with a trails that led along the Unicorn Run into the High Forest and the Stronghold of the Nine.
In the Year of Rogue Dragons, 1373 DR, the Dracorage mythal affected all the dragons of Faerûn, including the drow-dragon Nurvureem. She unleashed devastation upon the town and its citizens. Many of the dead residents were raised as undead.
By the late 15th century DR, the village had been repopulated. Around the Year of the Scarlet Witch, 1491 DR, a group of hill giants ransacked the town, destroying much of it and tearing down the Black Bull's Tail inn. The residents of Uluvin left to hide in the nearby forest.
- Black Bull's Tail: A lone roadhouse that offered middling fare to passers-by.
- Where the Maiden Dances: This well-served inn had a conscientious staff and well-cared-for guest rooms.
- slade, et al. (April 1996). “Cities & Civilization”. In James Butler ed. The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (TSR, Inc.), p. 38. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 195. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 74. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 43. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.
- Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 196. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.