Location[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
Purpose[edit | edit source]
Urdsrest's purpose was to be Kuraulyek's hiding spot. He never set a foot outside of it because he feared Kurtulmak's revenge for putting the entire kobold race at risk of extinction with his cowardice.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Kuraulyek's realm under the World Tree cosmology was never actually named. However, it is assumed that it retained its name from the Great Wheel cosmology like other realms.
References[edit | edit source]
- Colin McComb (1996). On Hallowed Ground. Edited by Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc), p. 176. ISBN 0-7869-0430-5.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- Colin McComb (December 1995). “Liber Malevolentiae”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Conflict (TSR, Inc.), p. 47. ISBN 0-7869-0309-0.
- Carl Sargent (May 1992). Monster Mythology. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 1-5607-6362-0.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.