In the Year of the Spur, 1348 DR, an excavation outside Urml turned up a magically preserved rieldoxia, a word crystal of the fallen empire of Jhaamdath. It apparently contained the thought images of Exarch Thelasand IV of Jhaamdath, made after the Procession of Justice in the Year of the Striking Lance, –247 DR. It mentioned his escape to the Wetwoods and captivity among grippli.
Urml's leader around 1370 DR was the elderly tribe mother Oluusious, aged nearly four hundred years old. She was afraid of humanoid expeditions into the Wetwoods, worrying that human expansion would mean their small village being added to human lands.
- ↑ In The Vilhon Reach, Urml is said to be a town, a city, and a small village, even in one paragraph. As it is much larger than average grippli settlements, it may be that Urml is a village by human standards, but a city by grippli standards.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 48. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 17. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 54. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (August 1983). Monster Manual II 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 71. ISBN 0-88038-031-4.
Alaghôn • Aphrunn Mountains • Centaur Bridge • Daroush • Gildenglade • Ironcloak • Jathrin's Jump • Lilit Pass • Morningstar Hollows • Mountains of the Alaoreum • Nonthal • The Orbrekh • Orsraun Mountains • Ravilar's Cloak • Xorhun
Arrabar • The Chondalwood • Hlath • Iljak • Samra • Shamph
Elbulder • Fort Arran • Golden Plains • Mimph • Naga Plains • The Nagaflow • Nagawater • Ormpetarr • Serpents' Holding
The Shining Plains
Assam • Cedarsproke • Deepwing Mountains • Gulthmere Forest • Lheshayl • Ormath • Rushing Hills • Urml • Wetwoods