Miscellaneous - Storage RoomEdit
- My wikia.css page
- My monobook.css page
- My global .js page (for creating MB and WM buttons)
- Oasis/Wikia skin
- Monobook skin and used in monobook
- Monaco (/* ~Used to Remove titlebar from pages which don't need it */)
- Welcome message
- Background image for oasis
- Edit tool tags
Click the above links for quick access to maps.
Gradually i will make more Userboxes... If you don't know how to make one and want it, tell me to.
- Utility List
- Coflict Template
- Building Template
- Location Template
- Split table
- Baldur's Gate Wikia Page Link
- Wikipedia Article Link
- Information Infobox
- [Pins on Maps]
- [Pins on everything]
FR Books - Novels - 28 BooksEdit
- Dark Elf trilogy (3 books) (1297 - 1328, 1338 - 1340, 1340 - 1347)
- Icewind Dale trilogy (3 books) (1351 - 1356, 1356, 1356 - 1357)
- Legacy of the Drow (4 books) (1357, 1357, 1358, 1364)
- Paths of Darkness (3 books) (1364, 1365 - 1369, 1369 - 1370)
- The Sellswords (3 books) (1366, 1368, 1368)
- The Hunter's Blades Trilogy (3 books) (1370, 1370, 1370) (Read in 2013)
Sourcebooks by YearEdit
- Volo's Guide to the North (1365 - 1366)
- The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (1370)
- Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition (1372)
- Player's Guide to Faerûn (1373)
- Serpent Kingdoms (after 1372, probably 1374)
Search results: found 4 page(s)
Locations on the Delimbiyr Route that are Settlements:
Special Unicode CharactersEdit
Some of them can be found at "more +" button, when editing.
- û (or %C3%BB in urls)
- faerun → faerûn
- — Done!
- — Almost Done!
- — In progress...
- — Active
- — Announced...
- — To be planned...
Colour HTML codes and namesEdit
- Red: d04f10,
- Orange: e07813, d06f10, darkorange, CC7000, DarkGoldenRod,
- Grey: a3b1bf,
- White: PapayaWhip (PapayaWhip FFEFD5), lighter 2tones=FFF2DD (FFF2DD), FFEDD9 (FFEDD9)
- Brown: SaddleBrown, sienna, peru, FFF2DD (FFF2DD), F7E5C2 (F7E5C2), FFE7C9 (FFE7C9), C19A6B (Used in main background)
- For colour names: w3schools/colornames
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.