On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Deep Duerra call Midwinter's Eve the Rallying, observed by recounting the triumphs of the previous year and working up a dark anger by passing around a newly severed head of their next conquest.
- On Midwinter's Eve, worshipers of Ibrandul celebrate the Deliverance Unto Darkness.
- The Crones of Thanatos and other clergy venerate Kiaransalee with the ritual Graverending, raising many undead "Vengeance Hunters" who seek revenge on their killers for 24 hours.
- Worshipers of the orc deity Yurtrus celebrate the Putrescent Death on Midwinter's Eve by infecting sentient creatures with a deadly disease.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 55. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 73. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 151. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.