My name is Lucas 'TOR' Garczewski. I am a 2nd year student of ethnolinguistics and a professional translator.
My Realms alter ego is Tor Drakeclaw, an old wizard and professor at the Academy of Silverymoon. Who knows, you might meet him sometime during your journeys through the Realms...
The D&D world
- I am the assistant editor-in-chief of the D&D Department of Poltergeist, a major Polish gaming portal.
- I have been a DM and a player for almost 10 years now (although not exclusively engaged in D&D).
The wiki world
- I am a contributor to a number of Wikimedia projects (see my page on Meta for details).
- I am the president of Wikimedia Polska, the Polish chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation.
The Internet at large
- I am a blogger: tor.blog.pl (Polish only)
- none yet