Vidrinath, or Lullaby, was a sword belonging to Tiago Baenre. Drizzt Do'Urden later obtained it from Yvonnel Baenre II as the victor's spoils after defeating and killing Tiago in a fight to the death in Menzoberranzan prior to his return to the surface.
Like Orbbcress, the sword was made of translucent glassteel imbued with diamonds. The hilt was a black metal formed like a spider web. Its pommel looked like a spider's head, with two dull emeralds for its eyes.
The sword was imbued with magic by a djinni. It could defeat some magical energy. It was also imbued with drow sleeping poison. Its sharpness, balance, and edge were noted to be superior to both Charon's Claw and Khazid'Hea, likely two of the most powerfully enchanted swords Drizzt had ever encountered.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 R.A. Salvatore (August 2012). Charon's Claw. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 296, 299. ISBN 0-7869-6223-2.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 131. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (October 2016). Hero (Hardcover). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 69. ISBN 9780786965960.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2013). The Last Threshold. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 284. ISBN 0-7869-6364-6.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2014). Rise of the King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 276. ISBN 0-7869-6515-0.