Volo's Guide to Cormyr is a 2nd-edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons accessory for the Forgotten Realms.
You hold in your hands the fourth popular – nay, indispensable! – travel guide penned by the indefatigable, all-seeing Volo. The tireless traveler has seen the sights of the beautiful Forest Kingdom, and he offers this pouch-sized tome so your own visit to the fabled realm of shining knights may be a carefree success. Many of the finest establishments and most striking sights and landsmarks of Cormyr are featured here, ranked with the handy coin, dagger, pipe, and tankard rating system. No visitor to Cormyr should be without this peerless guidebook.
- Where to dine on the best wyvern tail in all Cormyr,
- The rules of the games most favored by Purple Dragons at play,
- State secrets about the war wizards of Cormyr,
- Where the elusive ghost stag prances – and all about the exclusive royal hunting lodge from which a lucky few guests hunt it,
- The lyrics of Cormyr's most popular drinking song,
- Where Tempus speaks directly to warriors,
- And what powerful magic the mysterious Sword Heralds have left behind for only the wisest, boldest adventurers!
Suitable for all levels of play.SPECIAL NOTE: This edition of Volo's Guide to Cormyr, intended for travelers from beyond the borders of Faerûn, contains notes, commentary, and substantial revisions by the famous sage and archmage Elminster of Shadowdale.
Index[edit | edit source]
- Earbos • Gahlaerd Mossmere • Milo Dudley • Volothamp Geddarm
- Smuggler's Stone
Appendix[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Shannon Appelcline. Volo's Guide to Cormyr (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2013-11-18.
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.