A wand of magic missiles, also sometimes called a wand of magic missile, was an uncommon magical item, which was capable of firing magic missiles.
These wands could cast magic missiles, with up to seven charges, before potentially crumbling to ash. The user could also use the wand to release more magic missiles, but this would result in more charges being used up.
At dawn, two to seven charges (the maximum amount) would be replenished.
- Video games
- Baldur's Gate
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- Curse of the Azure Bonds
- Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor
- Pools of Darkness
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 211. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (July 1995). Volo's Guide to Cormyr. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 113. ISBN 0-7869-0151-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1989). Waterdeep (adventure). (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-88038-757-2.
- ↑ James Wyatt (September 2002). City of the Spider Queen. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 0-7869-1212-X.