Soon, in the fall of Year of the Awakened Sleepers, 1484 DR, the drow minions of Quenthel Baenre incited the frost giants of the Shining White and two white dragons, Arauthator and Aurbangras, to ally with the orcs of the Kingdom of Many-Arrows, where the warmonger Hartusk gained the power.
So a large army of orcs and drow, supported by frost giants and white dragons, assaulted the Silver Marches in the War of the Silver Marches.
Nesmé was destroyed by an orc horde led by Tiago Baenre riding the white dragon Arauthator and Sundabar was conquered by an orc army commanded by the warlord Hartusk and renamed Hartusk Keep. All dwarfholds in the area—Citadel Adbar, Citadel Felbarr, and Mithril Hall—and later also Silverymoon were besieged.
At last, in the spring of 1485 DR, Bruenor managed to unite all the dwarven forces to retake the River Surbrin bridge from the forces of Many-Arrows. In the sky above the battle, Drizzt Do'Urden and Afafrenfere on the copper dragons Ilnezhara and Tazmikella confronted Tiago Baenre and Tos'un Armgo on the white dragons Arauthator and Aurbangras, leaving Tos'un and Aurbangras dead and Arauthator in retreat.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (September 6, 2016). Storm King's Thunder. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 13. ISBN 978-0786966004.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 R.A. Salvatore (September 2014). Rise of the King. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-6515-0.
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 17. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2015). Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 327–337. ISBN 0-7869-6570-3.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2015). Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 341–342. ISBN 0-7869-6570-3.