When cast, this spell filled three potion bottles with water of Eldath that could be used topically or taken internally. The potion had the following properties:
- Killed mold and musk creeper spores.
- Killed rot grubs.
- Purified water of all pollutants, oils, diseases, parasites, and anything that caused an unpleasant taste or odor.
- Performed neutralize poison on an object, creature, or victim.
- Closed all wounds to prevent blood loss. This included wounds made by weapons enchanted to prevent healing.
- Performed cure disease.
- Performed remove curse.
- Cured mummy rot.
- Cured non-hereditary lycanthropy.
In addition to verbal and somatic components, this spell required three drops of water blessed by Eldath herself, one of her servitors, or one of her high-ranking priests (known as an Exalted of Eldath). One drop was placed in each of the three flasks to be filled by the resulting potion.