|“||Before you drink from a fountain or pool, toss a copper coin into it. It's a small price to pay for your life.||”|
|— X the Mystic's 2nd rule of dungeon survival|
The upper half of a water weird typically appeared like a beautiful, translucent, blue female humanoid composed entirely of water, but the lower half could appear serpentine or like a column of water rising from the pool.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Beneath the Fetid Chelimber
- Boltsmelter's Book
- Dungeon #33: "Mad Gyoji"
- Dungeon #70: "Ssscaly Thingsss"
- Foulness Beneath Mulmaster
- Mulmaster Undone
- Out of the Abyss
- The Drowned Tower
- Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage
- Video games
- Michael Trice (September 2006). “The Ecology of the Elemental Weird”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #347 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 66–71.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 299. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Ed Bonny, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, and Steve Winter (September 2002). Monster Manual II 3rd edition. (TSR, Inc), pp. 90–93. ISBN 07-8692-873-5.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 104. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 100. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.