Waterdeep and the North is a 1st-edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons accessory for the Forgotten Realms.
|“||The North...rugged mountains and dense forests, which hide many beings hostile to man (who has settled here but lightly). Many dungeons and ruins also lie hidden in the Northern wastes, relics of the former splendor of the dwarven kingdoms, now lost and abandoned, and of earlier, fallen kingdoms of men.
Waterdeep...crossroads of the world, City of Splendors. Here are wealth and goods from every corner of the Realms, intrigue and feuds and important personages of rank and influence. From the many-spired towers of Piergeiron's Palace to the littered alleys of "the Docks," this book introduces you to the living, ever-changing city of Waterdeep, and suggests many adventures therein.Partake of the sights, the bustle, and the intrigue—rub shoulders with the powerful and famous—feast your eyes on fabled treasures. Hear tales in the taverns such as can be heard nowhere else in all the world—but keep your weapons ready and your wits sharp. Oh, and above all... enjoy your stay.
- 64-page booklet which includes a map key of 281 locations in Waterdeep, detailed descriptions of 42 city guilds, brief info on 78 noble families with heraldry, and profiles of 43 NPCs with their typical locations
- 33" x 21" map of Waterdeep with major street names and a representation of the harbor
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 14. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FR1 Waterdeep and the North (1e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-01-08.