Werejaguars were humans that could shapechange into jaguars. These intelligent shapechangers, which were similar to weretigers, were found in jungles or tropical forests. In their human form, werejaguars had triangular faces that were somewhat distorted. They had wide eyes and usually carried toothy grins.
They were somewhat similar to wereleopards, being able to strike with their claws from a crouch. However, they were noted to to be more powerful than wereleopards. Unlike weretigers, they could be harmed by normal weapons.
- Referenced only
- Murder in Cormyr
- Harold Johnson, Jeff R. Leason, Stephen Radney-MacFarland (December 2012). “The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan”. In Kim Mohan, Miranda Horner eds. Dungeon #209 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61.
- Roger E. Moore (August 1980). “The Other Were? Right here!”. In Jake Jaquet ed. Dragon #40 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 32–33.
- Jeff Grubb and Tim Beach (September 1991). Fires of Zatal. (TSR, Inc), pp. 19, 21. ISBN 1-5607-6139-3.
- Douglas Niles (August 1991). “Maztica Alive”. Maztica Campaign Set (TSR, Inc.), p. 63. ISBN 1-5607-6084-2.
- Jeff Grubb (November 1991). Endless Armies. (TSR, Inc.), p. 7. ISBN 978-1560761464.
Aranea • Coyotlwere • Hengeyokai • Jackalwere • Selkie • Shifter • Wolfwere