|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. This article has been tagged since 16:20, October 3, 2015 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
Werewolves are a type of shape-changing monster in Faerûn that are vulnerable to silver or enchanted weapons and can regenerate most wounds. Infected werewolves transform during the full moon involuntarily. Members of their race that are born with the curse can infect others and can control their shifting. Selûne has a group of non-evil werewolves that worship her, though most lycanthropes are drawn towards the worship of Malar.
Werewolves are the most common type of lycanthropes in the world. They are found in all climates, both in the wild and hidden in civilization. Werewolf packs are organized similar to wolf packs, with a powerful alpha in command of the entire group. The moral and ethical outlook of the pack tends to follow that of the alpha.
- Talbot Uskevren: the second son of a high profile Sembian noble, Thamalon Uskevren
- Feena Archwood: A cleric of Selûne and the daughter of Rusk and Maleva
- Rusk: A cleric of Malar and leader of a pack of werewolves in the Arch Wood
- Maleva: Feena's mother, also a cleric of Selûne.
- Sorcia: An elven werewolf, also a member of Rusk's pack
- Darrow: A human werewolf that formerly worked for Stannis Malveen
- Karnek, Morrel, and Brigid: Human werewolves in Rusk's pack
- Bidderdoo Harpell , a member of the eccentric wizard clan, the Harpells
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 211. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert, James Wyatt (June 2008). Monster Manual 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 978-0-7869-4852-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 173–175. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 240. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 63. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Various (February 2007). The Halls of Stormweather. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4244-2.
- ↑ Don Bassingthwaite, Dave Gross (December 2004). Mistress of the Night. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3346-1.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Dave Gross (August 2007). Black Wolf. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4283-1.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (November 2006). Siege of Darkness. (Wizards of the Coast).
Aranea • Coyotlwere • Hengeyokai • Jackalwere • Selkie • Shifter • Wolfwere