The Wood of Sharp Teeth, formerly called the Glimmerwood, was a dense forest south of the River Chionthar, southeast of Baldur's Gate and southwest of Scornubel. It was a wilderness except for Durlag's Tower on the forest's southern edge. Uldoon Trail was the nearest route to the forest.
Locations[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
For a brief period in the 15th century DR, the forest was known as the Werewoods. Former Grand Duke Valarken was rumored to live there after his failed coup in Baldur's Gate. He and his lycanthrope followers were trying to rebuild Vehlarr.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Video Games
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
References[edit | edit source]
- Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 62. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- K. Steven Miller. The Search for the Circle of Vehlarr: Part Six. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2008-05-19. Retrieved on 2018-12-18.
- Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- Rob Heinsoo, Logan Bonner, Robert J. Schwalb (September 2008). Forgotten Realms Player's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 86. ISBN 978-0-7869-4929-8.