Yan-C-Bin commonly appeared to his followers as a tall, thin, elderly humanoid with long hair flowing in the wind. His true form was akin to a tornado.
Yan-C-Bin was a being of great wisdom and pure malice. His plans began at the forging of the world. The most subtle of the Princes, he operated unseen and studied his foes from afar, attacking swiftly and vanishing before they could strike back.
He cared nothing for those that worshiped him as a god or offered him prayer and sacrifice. All he cared about was seeing realm after realm torn apart by winds.
Yan-C-Bin and those that served him had a strong dislike of the servants of Ogrémoch and the Prince of Evil Earth himself. However, he recognized the Elder Elemental Eye as their father.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Don Turnbull (1981). Fiend Folio. (TSR Hobbies), p. 33. ISBN 0-9356-9621-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wizards of the Coast (April 2015). Villains: Cult of the Howling Hatred (HTML). Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2015-04-26.
- ↑ Monte Cook, ed. (1998). Monstrous Compendium Planescape Appendix III. Edited by Michele Carter and Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 16, 18. ISBN 0-7869-0751-7.
- ↑ Eric Jansing and Kevin Baase (September 2006). “Princes of Elemental Evil - The Archomentals”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #347 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 39.
- ↑ Michael E. Shea (February 2012). “Lords of Chaos: Olhydra and Yan-C-Bin”. In Steve Winter ed. Dungeon #199 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 44–52.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Michele Carter, Stacy Janssen eds. (2015). Princes of the Apocalypse. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 220–221. ISBN 978-0786965786.