Zern was a brash and headstrong warrior. The Hammer of Impiltur was loud, boisterous and zealous in pursuit of evil.
Zern was possibly involved in the case of dracoliches and ghost ships wandering the Moonsea. He said that the Order believed that fiendish forces were involved. In 1491 DR he resurfaced in Mulmaster asking to the adventurers to indagate about the Silkroot, recently arrived in the streets of that city. Later he assisted Lana of the Monastery of the Yellow Rose at the Mulmaster's Ilmater temple and helped her to told to an adventuring party, hired to investigate about a strange storm, about the suspect situation at the monastery. During the Rage of Demons Zern was in Elventree where possibly hired some adventurers to help Elanil Elassidil with some Drow arriving in the surface.
- Shadows over the Moonsea
- Breath of the Yellow Rose
- Eye of the Tempest
- The Occupation of Szith Morcane
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Cindy Moore (2015-09-01). The Occupation of Szith Morcane (DDEX3-3) (PDF). D&D Adventurers League: Rage of Demons (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Pieter Sleijpen (2015-06-01). Eye of the Tempest (DDEX2-09) (PDF). D&D Adventurers League: Elemental Evil (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8.
- ↑ Greg Marks (2014-09-01). Shadows over the Moonsea (DDEX1-03) (PDF). D&D Adventurers League: Tyranny of Dragons (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10.
- ↑ Greg Marks (2015-05-01). Breath of the Yellow Rose (DDEX2-06) (PDF). D&D Adventurers League: Elemental Evil (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7.